Saturday, March 25, 2006

Strange Day

Foods Eaten: Eggs; butter; peeled pear; whole goat's milk; raw cashews; Brussels sprouts; chicken thighs; sunflower oil; potato chips
Calories: 1772 Fat: 147 g Carb: 57 g Fibre: 9 g Protein: 64 g
Weight: 153.5 lbs

Feel OK today. Woke up at 10 am feeling pretty good. Had a glass of bicarb water just to kill what was left of whatever was causing that headache last night. Had a couple of eggs, an ounce of butter and half a peeled pear for breaky. Feeling A-Ok.


I've had a weird pain/tightness in my chest all afternoon that is rather uncomfortable and scary. I can't even imagine what might be causing that.

Just had my first glass of goat's milk. It was yummy. I wonder if there's such a thing as goat's butter. Not that I've ever seen. I've just done some reading about it and apparently, goat's milk has almost the same level of lactose as cow's milk, so if my problem is lactose, then I've just bunged up my elimination. Although I've never had gastro-intestinal problems from dairy and that is usually the first sign of lactose intolerance. Could be an A1/A2 issue. I'm hoping that it's not just Kiwi goats that don't produce A1 milk, because if I find out that Ontario goats have effed up milk, I'm going to be very pissed off. There's practically no A1/A2 information outside of Australia and NZ. A little tiny bit in the UK. Nothing about Canada that I can see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home