Saturday, May 27, 2006

Aftermath

Foods Eaten: eggs; egg yolks; clarified butter; maple syrup; chicken; veal stock; duck fat; chicken wings; breaded and deep-fried versions of all the following: mushrooms, zucchini, jalapenos, mozzarella sticks; chocolate
Cal: 2470 Fat: 185 g Carb: 64 g Fibre: 5 g Protein: 141 g
Weight: 153.5 lbs

Ugh - slept horribly last night. Tossed and turned and felt a bit sick in the night (from the wine). Felt so full that I could barely stay asleep. I was also hot and uncomfortable. But boy was that meal gorgeous. It was almost worth the distress.

My mood was not so chipper today. Had a lovely picnic in the park with A. around noon, but while shopping for the food in the morning, almost had a bit of a meltdown due to the stress of the crowds.

On a really positive note, the indiscretions of last night seem to have lead to an avalanche of horrible eating. Tonight I went to a buck and doe for a friend and ate copious amounts of deep-fried breaded msg-laden junk. What was I thinking?? For foie gras, I'd risk it. For jalepeno poppers?? Whyyyyyy??!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home