Saturday, May 06, 2006

Saturday!

Foods Eaten: Rice flour; clarified butter; white rice; cabbage; potatoes; lard; cashews; green beans; eggs; Rice Dream; egg yolks
Calories: 2542 Fat: 199 g Carb: 152 g Fibre: 11 g Protein: 47 g
Weight:152.5 lbs

Yesterday was my first day off in 14 days. And it really wasn't a day off - I spent the whole day Spring cleaning my apartment, on my hands and knees, scooping dust bunnies out from under my bed with my bare hands. I'd rather be at work than do that, but it had to be done. And now I'm freeeeeee! Next week is going to be a long and stressful one, so I'm going to try to enjoy this weekend for all it's worth.

This morning I feel a bit better. I definitely feel like I have a low grade cold going on, but it's totally manageable so far. I'll just take lots of vitamin C. I never remember to take the old one-gram-per-hour that I've heard recommended, but I'll take it when I remember to.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home