Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Update: SAD light!

I *heart* my new SAD light. I got this one. It is the bomb, guys. It makes me feel SOOOOO GOOD. Immediately afterwards and all throughout the day afterward. And not in a manic, coo-coo-pajamas kind of way, but in a content, groovy, smiling-even-though-I'm-stuck-in-rush-hour-traffic kind of way.

I still have eczema. BUT! I think I know why. Emma was kind enough to give me a little tutorial on the FailsafeNT group about eczema and apparently the bacteria that causes it loooooves fat. And what have I been religiously smearing all over my face for weeks and weeks, thinking that it would help? Fat. Emu oil, to be specific. Yeah, so as soon as my skin dries out a bit, I think things will improve. Actually it's already seeming less inflamed already after one day of fatlessness.

Yay!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Laura said...

Came across your blog today and enjoyed it. I am thinking of doing a meat and egg fast or egg fast. Do you eat only eggs?

7:56 a.m.  
Blogger Red Delicious said...

No, not only eggs. Well, sometimes periods of only eggs, but generally I eat meat, too. I try to stick to the most Failsafe meats (lamb, fresh beef, poultry), but sometimes have pork, too. Eggs are the mainstay of my diet, though.

Thanks for reading!

9:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home