Thursday, April 06, 2006

Headache Still!

Foods Eaten: decaf coffee; eggs; egg yolks; clarified butter; flour; haggis; chips (I'm pretty sure they were from fresh, unadulterated potato); cabbage; lard; coral supplement; ascorbic acid
Calories: 1847 Fat: 167 g Carb: 48 g Fibre: 5 g Protein: 46 g
Weight:154.5 lbs


What is with this headache?? It comes and goes, but it never goes far. I haven't felt hungry today, but ate only out of necessity. I don't know what's causing this, considering I have such a very limited diet. I feel pretty discouraged. I'm so tired and just want to sleep sleep sleep. I think I will. Goodnight.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger EJD said...

Hi Annabelle, so sorry to hear about your uncle. I hope you're okay.

Don't be discouraged - it just sounds like you're having a delayed withdrawal reaction from the weekend.

5:56 a.m.  
Blogger Red Delicious said...

It must be that. Ugh, to think you're not safe, even after 4 days!!

7:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home