Friday, March 31, 2006

Eggs

Ok, I seem to have reached maximum capacity with eggs. I went to have my lunch eggs (after already having eaten my breakfast eggs this morning) and about three bites in, I just about up-chucked. I had to throw them out. I simply couldn't face it. Booo! I'll have to figure something out for dinner. Eggs piss me off! Why do they have to get disgusting like that?? This is not the first time this has happened to me. And it only ever happens with eggs. Actually it happened a couple of times with coconut oil when I was going through that phase. Ugggh. Coconut oil still makes me shudder a bit.

But eggs are so eeeeasy... and cheap :(

God damn it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean! :) Looks like I got some read'n to do.

1:31 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean! :) Looks like I got some read'n to do.

1:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home