Monday, April 03, 2006

Amazed

Foods Eaten: Decaf coffee; egg; clarified butter; peeled pear; egg yolk; flour; cabbage; lard; potato; shortbread
Calories: 1997 Fat: 179 g Carb: 57 g Fibre: 7 g Protein: 46 g
Weight: 154.5 lbs

How have I gotten off this easy? I feel pretty good still. I mean, by no means do I feel perfect, but my mood is actually quite good, all things considered. One thing I noticed after my crazy meal is that I had a sore throat when I woke up - this seems to be a recurring theme. Perhaps that is one of my salicylate symptoms. I'm a bit runny-nosed today, but nothing serious. Definitely bloated and I seem to have put on an extra 1/2-pound. I did have lots of sodium bicarbonate yesterday, though, so that's not very surprising.

Perhaps because I still kept my fat intake very high, my body processed the chemicals better. Or maybe I'm not sensitive to as many things as I originally thought (although, from all the reactions I have had so far, that's probably just wishful thinking). I definitely had salicylates, I definitely had amines and I'm sure there were many additives in the foods I ate on Saturday. I even had dairy. Hmm... odd. Maybe it will hit me three days after the fact! Or maybe, like I said, I just got off easy this time...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home