Friday, March 31, 2006

Hmmph

Foods Eaten: Cashews; decaf coffee; eggs; clarified butter; peeled pear; egg yolks; Brussels sprouts; lard; shortbread
Calories: 1876 Fat: 168 g Carb: 58 gFibre: 8 g Protein: 48 g
Weight: 153 lbs

Sometime this afternoon, I started to feel a bit panicked about some things going on in my life right now. My uncle is dying of pancreatic cancer and I have to drive my family out to see him tomorrow afternoon. He found out that he had cancer on Christmas day and now, three months later, he's on his death bed. He's on 24-hour palliative care now and probably won't live longer than a couple of days. I'm kind of in a blur about that, in general. But I just felt stressed and panicky about that and just life too.

When I got home, I started to feel sick and nauseated, so I lay down for an hour. I felt OK enough to eat something at around 8 pm, but I'm still not quite right. I feel a bit woozy and headachy and have been cranky all night. If this is a stress reaction, it's totally unlike any I've had before. If it's a food thing, I'm not sure what it could be, other than the dentist appointment I had on Tuesday, although that was a while back.

I just don't feel very well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home