Sunday, April 16, 2006

What the hell was wrong with me last night?

Foods Eaten: Eggs; egg yolks; clarified butter; cashews; decaf espresso; rutabagas; lamb (not failsafe - marinated in olive oil and oregano, etc.); cabbage; vodka
Calories: 1858 Fat: 158 g Carb: 28 g Fibre: 5 g Protein: 57 g Alcohol: 19 g
Weight:153.5 lbs

I feel better today. I have no idea what crawled up my ass last night. It was not pretty. I felt horrible, emotionally. I haven't felt that defeated in a while. Well, whatever... on to other things:

I feel like maybe it's time to try and reduce calories a bit. I feel like I'm feeling ready to do it now. I'll keep having metabolism-boosting days to stimulate my thyroid, but I definitely need to start losing some weight. I'm starting to feel like a real heiffer!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home