Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Working from home

Foods Eaten: Eggs; clarified butter; Brussels sprouts; egg yolks; peeled pear
Calories: 1388 Fat: 124 g Carb: 34 g Fibre: 7 g Protein: 47 g
Weight: 154 lbs

Wow, I thought that working from home today would be slightly more relaxing than a usual office day, but I was mistaken. I've been run off my feet with all this work. Meh, it's nice to be busy. :)

Anyhoo, I'm feeling rather chipper today. I guess whatever I was excreting over the last week has been excrot and now I feel a bit more... back to myself. Wow, it's incredible... the emotional effect of all this crap has on me is so much more drastic than anything else. There were times this week when I felt downright horrible. Worse even than when I was eating amines and salicylates regularly. I guess once your body is rid of all the garbage, it doesn't much like having any garbage sneak back in.

A. decided that I should see the movie Safe last night, starring Julianne Moore. We only got through an hour of it before it got too late, but we'll continue it tonight. It's about a woman with Environmental Illness, (much like Anthony Edwards' character had on Northern Exposure). Now, luckily, A. seemed to have great sympathy for the main character and wasn't poking fun at me. I'll say more about this movie once I finish watching it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home