Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Wow

When I woke up this morning, I discovered I had my period! This is incredibly unexpected, not because it's not the right time for it to come (it's a bit early at only 3-1/2 weeks since my last one), but because I've had absolutely no warning in the form of PMS. This morning, I woke up a bit bloated and tender and 1-1/2 lbs heavier, but last night when I went to sleep, it was like any other night. In fact, my stomach seemed flatter than usual (partly from losing a bit of weight recently). And I've been in a very good mood lately, which is highly unusual around my period. I have one tiny little spot on my chin that was not there last night. Hmm - this is refreshing!

My last three periods have been incredibly light and short and I have a sneaking suspicion that this time I won't be so lucky. It's already heavy and I'm only on day one!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home